Welcome, Please log in or register
once you log in to your account you will be able to see a chatbox
hope you like this site
pokemon forum
Welcome, Please log in or register
once you log in to your account you will be able to see a chatbox
hope you like this site
pokemon forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

place to battle and trade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHARY95's pokemon forum you can challenge the Gym Leaders, Elite, Champion once they are all set up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Challenges
    Standard Rules EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 am by Aixyk

» challenges or trade its your choice!!!
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 am by sonicpower451

» The Gym Rules
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 pm by CHARY95

» The Smogon Tiers
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm by CHARY95

» Standard Rules
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm by CHARY95

» Pokemon Selector
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 pm by CHARY95

» Pokemon Online
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm by CHARY95

» Challenges
    Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am by Gshaw16

» Challenges
    Standard Rules EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 am by Pokemon0Takes0Skill

Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    CHARY95
    Standard Rules I_vote_lcapStandard Rules I_voting_barStandard Rules I_vote_rcap 
    Gshaw16
    boogie12333
    Pokemon0Takes0Skill
    sonicpower451
    Aixyk

Standard Rules

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    CHARY95
    Admin

Standard Rules Empty
    PostSubject: Standard Rules   Standard Rules EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm

* Sleep Clause

You can't use sleep inducing moves in opponent's Pokémon when there's another Pokémon in his/her team asleep. Yawn can't be used to PseudoHaze (make opponent switch) when there's another Pokémon asleep caused by you. When the asleep Pokémon awakes or faints, you're free to make another Pokémon of his/her team asleep. Sleeping being caused by Effect Spore or Rest are disconsidered from Sleep Clause.

* Species Clause

You can't use two of the same Pokémon in a team.

* Evasion Clause

You can't use moves that increases your evasion. Avoid the use of Acupressure, it has 1/7 chance to double your evasion.

* OHKO Clause

You are strictly prohibited of using OHKO moves. They are Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure and Sheer Cold.

* No Hacks

Don't need to explain, you are prohibited to use any illegally obtained Pokémon. Hacking parents to breed is also unaccepted, but people can't control this just looking at the stats. Hacking Pokémon with "legit stats" is also not allowed.

* No Ubers
    ATTENTION! ALL UBER USERS ARE TO BE CALLED DOUCHES! (unless its ubers match of course ^^)
    Uber Pokémon are overpowered Pokémon. Since these are "Standard Rules" you have to use the "Standard Pokémon".
    The current uber list:
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (all forms)
    Dialga
    Garchomp
    Giratina
    Giratina-O
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Salamence
    Shaymin-S
    Wobbuffet
    Wynaut

* ***Note: In Standard Uber Battles, these Pokemon are allowed. In UU/NU battles, only Pokemon in the specific tier and below are allowed. This means you can use NU Pokemon on a UU team, but not UU Pokemon on a NU team. All other clauses are the same for a Standard battle that uses a different tier.

* No Hax Items

These are all the items that relies on luck to activate. These items are:
    Brightpowder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Quick Claw, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, Lansat Berry, Stick and Lucky Punch. Note: Scope Lens, Razor Claw and Stick are hax items, but they are the only ones allowed in competitive play, as they just increase the odds of something that can already happen.

* No Disconnecting

You can't turn off your DS or move away from signal range to end a battle. People can have weak routers so don't always fight with the people if he/she disconnected. Not exactly a rule, but an ethic sense.
    Back to top Go down
    https://chary95.board-directory.net

Standard Rules
    Page 1 of 1